If you have a passion for unlocking students’ potential and are enthusiastic about the consistent evolution of a program, we want to talk with you. Educators and other specialists are encouraged to share their areas of expertise and resume with our business office. Cover letter, resumes and applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Career Opportunities
Part Time Math Teacher needed: Trident Academy, located minutes from downtown Charleston, SC, educates students in grades K through 12 who struggle with learning disabilities like dyslexia and ADHD. This math teacher would work with the current math teachers in grades 3-5 to help implement the existing curriculum. He/she would also help the Life Skills Math class implement basic math skills into projects.
Successful candidates will be dynamic, collaborative, inspirational and tech savvy educators. All applicants must have an academic background that includes an undergraduate degree. Ideally this would be combined with: qualifications in Special Education and Orton-Gillingham training.
Successful applicants will:
- Have a track record of excellent teaching.
- Have an interest in and experience with students who have language-based learning differences like dyslexia.
- Have an interest in and experience with active, engaged, collaborative, and personalized learning.
- Be innovative in the integration of computer technology into their teaching.
- Be innovative, creative and visionary in program planning and curriculum design.
- Have evidence of collaborative planning within and across courses and departments.
Job Type: Part-time
- Teaching: 1 year
Send resume to email@example.com
If interested in being added to our substitute list please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.