Students at Trident Academy receive an Individualized Learning Plan that specifically outlines the academic instruction they will receive based on their unique learning profile.
Goals are agreed upon by the educators and the student’s family and achieved through multi-sensory instruction in a class with a low student:teacher ratio.
Over the past 20 years, research shows that with regard to student test scores in the average academic year here at Trident Academy,
- Vocabulary scores increase 115.6%
- Comprehension scores increase 152.2%
- Mathematics scores increase 286.8%
During the 2015-2016 school year,
- Vocabulary scores increased 256.5%
- Comprehension scores increased 447.6%
- Mathematics scores increased 277.6%
*For example, a student pretesting at the 10th percentile in August and post-testing in the 22nd percentile in May increased their score by 120%.